I help people, business owners and entreprenuers maintain peak performance through carrying out an internal MRI, personal MOT and life review.
It's hard to see the picture when you are in the frame. I help you to change the way you think. To break the fast paced routine and engage with your own Personal GPS system. It is vital you take time to pause, reflect and take council. Understanding where you are now and putting in strategies to take you to where you need and want to go is essential.
Mentoring really is an investment in you. It's essential that there is chemistry between me as a mentor and you as a client.
As a mentor I focus on your strengths, often giving direction and support which unifies your own skill set and passions.
When you think about the worlds number one golfer many will mention Tiger Woods, Does Tiger Woods have a golfing mentor? Yes he does, is his mentor the number one golfing mentor? Was his golfing mentor a pro himself? The answer is no. Tiger Woods mentor is hired due to his thinking ability, to think outside the box. Many golfers are mentored on how to get out of the "rough" Tiger Woods mentor focuses on "how to not get in the rough in the first place".
Mentoring challenges the way you think, your thoughts are the very reason why you have or don't have the many things in your life. We are all a subject of our thoughts.
Mentoring allows you and I to build a meaningful relationship which is accountable, challenging and encouraging. I become your advocate, cheerleader and motivator.
Inside Job Mastermind Groups.
My Vision is to continue to create an environment and culture where like minded purposeful and intentional people come together to grow bigger and beyond their current capabilities and thoughts. Two super successful groups have already launched in 2015. A new group is launching in January 2016 and now I want to give you the opportunity to enrol on a fourth group starting on April 21st 2016.
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a Mastermind Group. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and understanding.
The first Inside Job Mastermind group which launched in June 2015 has been a huge success. I have had significant interest to establish further groups in Coventry and Warwickshire, specifically for evening Mastermind’s.
These are the eight reasons why I want to create such a tribe.
1. You’ll be part of an exclusive tribal community. Joining the Inside Job mastermind typically involves you going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
2. Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors and you create your own board of directors.
3. Collaboration is key. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
4. Extend your network. Joining the Inside Job mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining the mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s
almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or strategy to help another in the group.
6. Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find synergies to help each other by utilising cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
8. I don’t want to be missing out on working with some incredible individuals because of my mentoring fee’s. I want to create an opportunity where people can benefit from my skills and knowledge as a mentor to entrepreneurs releasing strategies and blue prints in an affordable and healthy environment.
Before I enrol you within the Inside-Job Mastermind group I would like you to answer these questions.
- Do you have a personal or business mission or vision statement?
- What are your three-year goals?
- Where will you find time to participate in the Mastermind Group?
- What is your commitment to moving forward in your business and personal life?
- Why should you be chosen to participate in this group?
The current outline and details are as follows :
- A group of business owners, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, creatives, authors and bloggers in an exclusive mastermind group
- A monthly fee based on a 6 month commitment.
- Focused monthly topics on Mindset, Focus, Goals, Habits , Social Media
- Group lead involvement and brainstorming, each becoming an advisor to
each other. Discussing current challenges and projects.